Frequently Asked Questions
You may be wondering...
When will my order ship?
- Ready to Ship products are shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends/holidays).
- Made to Order products are handcrafted and produced just for you and take 20-25 business days to manufacture before being shipped out.
- Custom items are produced in 20-30 business days to manufacture once we send your preview and receive your confirmation that it looks absolutely perfect.
- If you order multiple items and some are in stock, we will not ship your order until all items are ready.
- We list the production time for each product on the category pages, product pages, checkout page, and also the order confirmation email sent when you place your order.
Will I get an email with my order details?
- Yes! We will send you an email as soon as your order is placed summarizing all details and also update you with package tracking info as soon as your order ships.
- Shipping times are in addition to production times.
- Shipping times depending on the country and are indicated beside the shipping type you select during checkout.
- With the cheapest/free shipping options:
- Canada, all shipments are delivered in about 1-4 business days
- US shipments take about 3-5 business days
- International shipments are 6-10 business days, depending on location
- Express shipping options for up to 2 day delivery are available for all countries
- Delivery time is estimated by the shipping company and not guaranteed. Remote areas may experience slightly longer delivery times.
Who ships my package?
- Canadian orders are delivered via Canada Post. US orders are delivered by either USPS, DHL Express or UPS. International orders may be delivered by DHL Express, UPS or a local mail courier depending on the service available.
Can I track my order?
- Sure! We'll send you an email once your order ships with the tracking ID and instructions for how to follow it.
- If you made a mistake and need to cancel your order, you must notify us within 24 hours of the order being placed, otherwise you can only request a refund once your order has been shipped and delivered
- If you need to change the shipping address, sizing, or any other details of your order, please let us know within 24 hours of placing your order, otherwise we can't guarantee that the changes will be processed in time.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards from any country including:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dankort, Discover, Cirrus and more.
- Certain Visa and Mastercard Debit cards are accepted.
- We also accept Paypal and Bitcoin.
- No handling/processing fees are ever charged.
- Canadian orders are charged sales tax based on the province or territory being shipped to.
- USA and International orders may be charged customs/duties charges instead of taxes.
- Ensure that the billing address you entered matches that of your credit card.
- Still not working? Try selecting PayPal with as a payment method during checkout.
- If you're still having trouble shoot us an email and we'll help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a discount?
- Yes! If you post a photo of yourself wearing our Shelfies on Instagram, be sure to tag us and we'll provide a 25% discount to you.
How to care for your Shelfies
- Our prints are super vibrant and never peel or fade, so you can wear them as much as you want!
- For all clothing products, we highly suggest hand washing or using with a cold, gentle cycle and hanging to dry.
Find us on social media!
How can I be featured on your social media pages or website?
- Share a picture of you wearing your Shelfies and be sure to tag us.
- We'll even send you a coupon code for 25% off your next order! Email us at email@example.com with a link to the post.
Did we miss something?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-844-SHELFIE (toll free Canada/USA) and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
- We have a 100% Happiness Policy for all products where you can return or exchange your Shelfies product within 60 days or purchase for whatever reason. To learn more see our returns/exchanges policy.